Friday, May 23, 2008

The bitch about blogging


You can't always have your cake and eat it too - Emily should know (article). She was Queen of the blogosphere and the first to throw mud and begin a dialogue about "other people". But when the tide turned and it was time to switch sides, it wasn't so much fun to be the one under the microscope.

While the story is interesting, I agree with some other readers when we question why it deserves a spread in the NYTimes magazine when there is so much other "important" news out there. See comments.

By reading this, I feel we indulge her just one more time... But then again, if you're reading my blog I guess we're all guilty...

That said, don't expect to read about my love life here... Just some random tidbits of "interesting".... (i think).....

No comments: